Simon Cross Associates
We have been in our current location in the heart of Redland since 1996 offering independent financial advice to a wide range of personal and corporate clients throughout the south west.
As a small IFA practice we are able to spend the time to create personalised solutions to our clients' problems without the sales pressure evident in many of the larger IFA firms and Banks.
We have always been totally comitted to the principle of independence and will always ensure our clients receive the best advice available.
Simon has more than 35 years experience in financial services and during this time he has obtained a wide range of additional qualifications.
- BA(hons) Economics
- Full Financial planning certificate
- Advanced Financial planning certificate (AFPC/Level 4)
- Personal Finance Society Diploma ( Dip/PFS) comprising:-
Taxation & Trusts (G10)
Personal Investment Planning (G20)
Pensions ( G60)
- IFS Certificate in Mortgage advice & practice
- IFS Certificate in Regulated Equity release (level3)
- IFS Certificate in Equity release solutions
- IFS Certificate in Lifetime Mortgage Advice
Incremental or equivalent qualifications/designations held by IFA:
MR SIMON CROSS: Level B
AFPC - Advanced Financial Planning Certificate (CII)
Dip PFS - Personal Finance Society Diploma (PFS)
G10 - Taxation and Trusts (CII)
G20 - Personal Investment Planning (CII)
G60 - Pensions (CII)
Simon Cross Associates Ltd is a well established local firm offering the full range of financial planning services as well as specialising in long term investment, retirement planning, and sensible mortgage advice.